Friday, 22 January 2016

New stickers and dashboard from HelloPetitePaper


If you didn't already know the Etsy shop HelloPetitePaper, she designs such beautiful stickers. They're all handdrawn by Vanessa herself. I'm following her on IG for a long time, but never purchased something from her shop, till I saw a beautiful planner dashboard on her IG. I saw there was only 1 left in the shop, so I made the purchase! I also included some stickers of the same collection. 


I placed my order on January 7th and it arrived on the 11th :) Her stuff are so pretty, so I thought to write a blogpost about them. {I can do this for future hauls too} 


The first sticker sheet I have are these full box stickers of her Bloom collection. Everything I purchased are from the same collection. I really love the colors and flowers. They're made for the Erin Condren planner, but they will also perfectly fit in my inserts! 


Then we have these half boxes. I love to use them for appointments or things I don't want to forget. 


Cute weekend banners! <3 I don't have anything to say about it lol. 


At last the dashboard. I purchased it in the personal size and it's perf-ect! 


I also got some freebies from Vanessa and a visiting card of her shop. The shop is HelloPetitePaper on Etsy and her IG is @petiteandco

At this moment, she already has a new floral collection in her shop and that one is also too pretty! I definitely will place an order at her shop again and I can't wait to use the stickers! 

1 comment:

  1. Nice stikers, I love it) I like this soft colour.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete